About Australia

Free Visa Help

We understand that applying for an Australian visa can be stressful and confusing, which is why we have a range of visa services to make it much easier for you.    

People and Culture in Australia

If you want to make Australia your home, it helps to gain some perspective and understanding of the Australian way of life as it will open up a whole world of exciting new possibilities and experiences.

Student Health Cover

  As an international student in Australia you’re required to have overseas student Health Cover (OSHC) for the entire duration of your study. We’re here to help you choose the right health cover.

Transnational Agreements

   Is the relationship and engagement between the two institutions to enrich the learning experiences and skills of the staff and the students of both institutions, this is considered to be extremely beneficial to both parties from an economic and cultural perspective. 

Cost of Living in Australia

 The Australian Government specifies AU $ 20,290 ad the minimum amount required to cover living costs for a 12 month period. This figure excludes tuition fees or the cost of travel to and from Australia. It is the minimum required to pay accommodation, commute to school or University buy food, have fun, and pay for all the little extras that the student need.

Transport in Australia

Going places? We will show you how

Health and Safety

Care about your safety? You’ve chosen well

Working in Australia

Ready to start a career? Let’s find your dream job.

Work while study


Student visa granted after 26  April 2008 are subject to condition 8104 or 8105 that allows limited work in Australia. You and your dependents  (if any) can only work after you have commenced your course and mus adhere to the work hour restrictions. For a complete overwiew of visa conditions, see DIBP- Conditions for working while studying.


Holder of a student visa can work up to 40 hours per fortnight while their Institutions program is in session, and full-time during Institution vacations, in general students should not expect to cover tuition fees or living expenses from casual work.


Afiliation and Member

International Education Association is the representative body for international education professionals in Australia and New Zealand, working in student services, advocacy, teaching, and policy development.

Qualified Education Agent Counsellor

Professional International Education Resources –– provides people working in international education with suite of web-based courses, products and professional tools.

Industry Partners

Feel free and Contact Us

13 + 14 =